Event is FINISHED
Are you thinking of starting your own biz?
10 Tips to setting up your own Company!
But how and where to start?
The current sluggish economy may be providing the impetus and opportunity to kickstart your entrepreneurial instinct.
While you maybe fully comfortable with the business model, you need to decide the biz structure in which to house that biz in. Should I use a sole proprietorship, partnership or a company?
Just like a marriage, we want to get it right from the start. Based on my past experiences, my clients had incurred thousands of dollars to unwind the wrongs that they had done without proper guidance.
This programme is part of our QuickStartz Series, specifically designed for entrepreneurs at the initial stage of their entrepreneurial journey. Bring all your "shareholders" AND "directors" along to ensure a common understanding for an efficient decision.
What You Will Learn
At the end of this workshop, you will:-
- Understand the key areas to consider and decide in setting up a company.
- Review areas such as name of company, registered address, shareholding structure etc etc.
- Hear of my past experiences with my clients over the last 20 years of working experience.
- Review and suggest possible solutions to 10 key areas to incorporating your own company
- Who are the experts and authorities that you may need to work with?
- Some basic tax considerations in relation to Company as a structure.
- Understand some annual maintenance costs for your company's budget consideration
Edgar Wong is a Fellow Chartered Accountant under Institute of Chartered Accountant of Singapore. He held various positions in banking, insurance and property sectors for more than 27 years. He has worked in Standard Chartered Bank and NTUC Income.
Currently, through his accounting practice, he and his team are providing consultancy services to SMEs from service, retail to manufacturing sectors on strategy, finance and tax issues across various jurisdictions.
Edgar is also active in professional and degree programmes with premier education providers. He writes for several online platforms as part of his multi-dimensional teaching approach.
Areas of Specialisation
• Financial Accounting
• Management Accounting
• Taxation – Corporate and Individual (Singapore / Australia / UK)
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Property Transactions
• Strategic Review
• Directorship matters
Add to Calendar
Fri May 19, 2017
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM SGT
- 175A Bencoolen Street #06-03 Burlington Square Singapore 189650.
- Venue Address
- 175A Bencoolen Street #06-03 Burlington Square Singapore 189650. Singapore
Asiaf1rst - all things SMEs27 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?